REUSABLE HYGIENIC MASK
LABORATORY TESTED PRODUCT
COMPLIANCE WITH THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS ACCORDING TO BOE N 109 PROVISION 4525
Order SND / 354 / 2020, of April 19, which establishes exceptional measures to quarantee access to the population of recommended use as hygienic measures for the prevention of infections by COVID-19
Other colors and/or company logo embroidery is possible upon request.
It complies with the technical specifications UNE 0064-1: 2020, UNE 0064-2: 2020 or UNE 0065: 2020 that establish the minimum requirements that hygienic, non-reusable and reusable masks must meet in terms of the materials use for their design, elaboration, preparation, marketing and use or any equivalent standart.
It also complies with the EN 14683: 2019 + AC: 2019 standard (points 5.2.2, 5.2.3 and 5.2.4) that establishes, according to Directive 93/42/ EEC, the operating requirements for Single-Use Surgical Masks Type I.
Test based on EN 14683: 2019 + AC: 2019
Test report obtained in Aitex accredited laboratory, protokol number 2020TM1188 dated 05/05/2020
Tested and certified with EN ISO 4920: 2012, EN ISO 9237: 1999, EN ISO 6330: 2012
- Protects airways from aerosoles and moisture drops
- Durable to hard particies
- Waterproof surface
- Respirator:Cup-Style (fully covers nose and mouth)
- Suitable for most face shapes and sizes
- Keeps its shape while wearing thank to instead nose clip
- Washable with 60gr (tested up to 15 times)
- Can be sterilised in autoclave
- Composition: Outside: 100% Polyester I Filters: 100% Polypropilene
- How to use: wash and sterilize the mask before use!
Wash with max 60gr. Iron with max 110gr. Thumble dry low. Do not bleach